Effective June 1st Acupuncture is back!
As of 5/18/20 Gov. Inslee and state officials announced the restart of all non-urgent healthcare services in Washington and we are currently scheduling with downtown Seattle acupuncturist J. Dave Smart, LAc EAMP for Mondays and Wednesdays beginning June 1, 2020. If you have been waiting to schedule an acupuncture appointment, please call 206-624-3590!
Before scheduling please note a few extra measures and precautions impacting acupuncture services at Hillclimb:
- **Patients must wear cloth face covering/ mask during ACU service** (required as service includes more than 10 minutes of close contact)
- Practitioners will do a patient temp check and screen for Covid-19 symptoms before treatment. If 100.4 or higher, patient will be sent home
- Upon arrival, we aim to quickly show you into a private, sanitized room to limit exposure to others
- Please practice social distancing guidelines when others are in the reception area
- Between patient appointments treatment rooms, tables/common services will be sanitized and disinfected
- We have added Hepa Air Purifiers in each treatment room
- Sick patients must reschedule appointments
- After your treatment please move quickly through front desk processes to get you in and out of the clinic. Please call 206-624-3590 to schedule your next appointment and if possible, call with questions. Thanks in advance.
We appreciate your understanding and support of these new measures during this time. In addition, our team continues to adhere to social distancing guidelines, CDC disinfecting and cleaning guidelines, symptom screening of patients and staff, PPE for staff and we recommend patients wear cloth coverings at their appointments.
If you haven’t been to Hillclimb, here are extra measures and precautions we are taking to help reduce the spread:
- Instruct sick patients not to come into the clinic. If you are sick or someone in your home is sick, please cancel your appointment and follow CDC guidelines
- Ask patients in the waiting room to stand/sit 6 ft apart
- Show patients to private, sanitized rooms quickly (we have 9 separate treatment rooms)
- Perform patient Covid-19 symptom assessments
- Have staggered schedules/ appt times
- Sanitize and disinfect treatment tables after every patient
- Sanitize and disinfect common surfaces often
- Check employees for temperature and symptoms at the start of their shift
- Recommend face coverings for staff and patients (and require patients wear masks for acupuncture services)
- Provide appropriate PPE for practitioners and staff
- Continue to offer telehealth options for naturopathic appointments
Our team is working hard to serve you so thank you in advance for following the guidelines below in an effort to help reduce the spread. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-624-3590
Thanks and have a great day!