In addition to getting adjusted regularly, make sure to:
- Get plenty of Vitamin C
- Fuel up on Vitamin D
- Get enough Fish Oil
- Discover the benefits of Probiotics
- Eat your fruits and vegetables
- Antioxidants – pumpkin, sweet potatoes, carrots, kale, grapefruit (red and pink), blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, oranges, peppers (red and green), tomatoes, broccoli, sunflower seeds, almonds and olive oil.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids – ground flax seeds, walnuts, soybeans and pumpkin seeds.
- Folate – dark green leafy vegetables (turnip greens, mustard greens, spinach, romaine lettuce, collard greens, etc.), beans, legumes, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, beets and okra.
- Reduce sugar and caffeine amounts
- Get plenty of sleep – at least 8 hrs a night
- Drink plenty of water
And don’t forget the kids … they need to be doing these too!