Can you see a chiropractor AND adhere to social distancing rules? Yes.
As of 3/16/20, Governor Inslee is allowing clinics with services like ours to operate. Chiropractic care can help keep people out of Urgent Care and the ER, as back pain is a leading cause of doctor’s visits and a top reason for disability in our country. As long as authorities feel clinics like Hillclimb Chiropractic Clinic help the general population by remaining open, we will stay open and serve patients.
If you need to benefit from chiropractic, please know we are adhering to strict social-distancing measures to keep contact with others to a minimum while you are in the clinic.
At Hillclimb Chiropractic Clinic we are:
- Instructing sick patients not to come into the clinic. If you are sick or someone in your home is sick please follow CDC guidelines
- Showing patients to private, sanitized rooms quickly (we have 9 separate treatment rooms)
- Asking patients in the waiting room to stand/sit 6 ft apart
- Having staggered schedules/ appt times
- Sanitizing and disinfecting treatment tables after every patient
- Sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces often
- Checking employees for symptoms at the start of their shift
If you have any questions please call us at 206-624-3590, and we will be happy to help or answer questions.
And, again, as long as authorities feel we are helping the situation by remaining open and helping patients, our practitioners are here to help. #inittogether #HelpingKeepBackPainOutOfTheER #backpain #covid19 #seattlechiropractor #WeGotThisSeattle