Updated: As of 12/3/20 Gov. Inslee continues to allow essential healthcare clinics like Hillclimb to provide non-urgent healthcare services including chiropractic, massage, acupuncture and naturopathic. We will continue to monitor, take guidance and follow all Washington State Department of Health, CDC and Washington State Chiropractic Association guidelines.
While are no longer accepting new patients at Hillclimb due to 12/11/20 closure, current patients should familiarize themselves with our Covid-19 policies while in the clinic.
- We are open Mon-Fri 9am-4pm thru 12/11/20 (after 12/11 Hillclimb is officially closed to patient care)
- Same day chiropractic appointments are available (Mon-Fri) thru 12/11/20
- We have private, sanitized rooms to limit exposure to others while in the clinic
- All patients and all Hillclimb team members must wear face coverings/masks while in our clinic
- Practitioners will perform a Covid-19 symptom screening prior to your treatment. If you have any Covid-19 symptoms or fever, youwill be asked to leave and reschedule your appointment
- We are adhering to strict sanitation and social-distancing measures to keep contact with others to a minimum while you are in the clinic. Please make sure to socially distance from others when you are in the reception area.
- We have sanitizer available for your use throughout the clinic
- If you have an appointment at our clinic and have any symptoms of acute respiratory illness (e.g., fever, cough, difficulty breathing), please call the front desk to reschedule your appt.
- Our ND is offering telemedicine visits for any appointments that do not require physical contact
Our team continues to adhere to social distancing guidelines, CDC disinfecting and cleaning guidelines, symptom screening of patients and staff, PPE for staff and patients must wear cloth coverings at their appointments.
If you have any questions about our Covid-19 policies please call 206-624-3590 or ask at your next appointment.
Your Team at Hillclimb