We are here and OPEN for your back and neck pain
As of 5/18/20 Gov. Inslee and state officials announced the restart of all medical services in Washington allowing chiropractors to resume non-urgent chiropractic care as well as urgent chiropractic care.
If you find yourself with back, neck, hip and/or shoulder pain from a home workout gone wrong, your WFH setup, or are just in need of an adjustment, our top-rated team of downtown Seattle chiropractors are here to help relieve your pain, increase flexibility, increase range of motion and improve function. Call us today at 206-624-3590 or go online and schedule a New Chiropractic Patient Appointment.
- We are open Mon-Fri 9am-4pm
- Same day chiropractic appointments are available (Mon-Fri)
- Most insurance accepted
- We have private, sanitized rooms to limit exposure to others while in the clinic
- Patients must wear face coverings/masks while in our clinic
- We are adhering to strict sanitation and social-distancing measures to keep contact with others to a minimum while you are in the clinic
- If you have an appointment at our clinic and have any symptoms of acute respiratory illness (e.g., fever, cough, difficulty breathing), please call the front desk to reschedule your appt.
- Our ND is offering telemedicine visits for any appointments that do not require physical contact
Our team continues to adhere to social distancing guidelines, CDC disinfecting and cleaning guidelines, symptom screening of patients and staff, PPE for staff and patients must wear cloth coverings at their appointments.
So when you are ready, we are here for you.
Your Team at Hillclimb