We are here and OPEN for your back and neck pain
Dear Hillclimb Patients,
As of 3/25/2020, Hillclimb Chiropractic Clinic, considered an essential healthcare business in Washington state, continues to serve an essential function for our community and our patients and is open Mon-Fri 10AM-3PM. Chiropractic care can help ease the burden on emergency facilities and Primary Care clinics, as back pain is a leading cause of doctor’s visits and a top reason for disability in our country. As long as authorities feel healthcare clinics like Hillclimb Chiropractic Clinic help the general population by remaining open, we will stay open and serve patients, following CDC sanitation and social-distancing guidelines.
If you are hurting with back pain or neck pain and need to benefit from chiropractic care, please know we are adhering to strict sanitation and social-distancing measures to keep contact with others to a minimum while you are in the clinic. To schedule an appointment please call 206-624-3590 or email us at email@example.com
Our team is working hard to serve you and keep our clinic safe. Thank you for staying home if you are sick or someone in your home is sick. Thank you for being aware of the social-distancing requirements while in our reception area. Thank you for quickly moving into private, sanitized treatment rooms and quickly moving through front desk processes to get you in and out of the clinic quickly. Thank you for calling in to schedule your next appointment. Thank you for your patience as we have reduced our clinic hours. Thank you for staying safe at home, following social-distancing recommendations and washing your hands.
**Please note our reduced hours as of 3/23/2020 until further notice are Mon-Friday: 10AM-3PM**
Thank you for continuing to trust us with your low back pain, neck pain, hip pain, shoulder pain and help keep these cases out of an already burdened emergency healthcare system at this very uncertain time.
Dr. Matt Brown-Ruegg DC
Owner and chiropractor
Reminder of sanitizing/disinfecting and social distancing guidelines we are adhering to:
- Instructing sick patients not to come into the clinic. If you are sick or someone in your home is sick please follow CDC guidelines
- Showing patients to private, sanitized rooms quickly (we have 9 separate treatment rooms)
- Performing patient Covid-19 symptom assessments
- Asking patients in the waiting room to stand/sit 6 ft apart
- Having staggered schedules/ appt times
- Sanitizing and disinfecting treatment tables after every patient
- Sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces often
- Checking employees for temperature and symptoms at the start of their shift
- Moving all Naturopathic Medicine patient appointments that do NOT require actual physical contact to a Telemedicine (phone/video) visit. In person: Injections, physical medicine, and food panels Phone: ANY consultations, lab reviews, follow up visits, nutrition, supplement review or prescription, immune support concerns or questions. If you need supplement refills, we can mail them to your home address. If you would like to discuss immune support nutrition and supplementation, please schedule a telemedicine visit with Dr. Patti Mullen, ND. Call 206-624-3590.