NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT DIRECTIONS
SP Complete® or SP Complete® Dairy-Free – At least 2-3 shakes per day
Whole Food Fiber or Gastro-Fiber® – 1 T w/ shakes or 3 capsules, 3 times a day (9 capsules/day)
SP Green Food® – 5 capsules, 2 times per day (10 capsules/day)
- Shakes: 2 -3 SP Complete Shakes daily
- Try to eat 60-75% vegetables and 25% or less of fruit
- Glycemic Index: If weight-loss is desired, fruits and vegetables higher on the Glycemic index and should be eaten in smaller quantities (sweet potatoes, yams, and bananas are examples of higher glycemic foods).
- You may lightly steam or sauté your vegetables, but it is best to eat at least half of them raw.
- Try to get organic if possible; they are much higher in vital nutrients and will leave you feeling more satisfied.
- Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables; choose a rainbow of colors.
- Water: Drink at least half your body weight in ounces per day ( For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, it is recommended to drink at least 75 ounces of water daily)
- Lentils or Wild/Brown Rice: 1-2 servings of lentils of 1 serving of brown/wild rice per day
- Average serving size = ½ cup cooked (measure carefully)
- Please note: Lentils have higher protein and less carbohydrates than rice. For blood glucose management, choose lentils more often than rice. To enhance weight-loss, you may choose to limit lentils and rice from your Program.
- Butter and Olive Oil: Organic butter and cold-pressed olive oil are allowed in limited quantities.
- Salad Dressing: Homemade only
- No alcohol, coffee, tobacco, caffeine, or other stimulants. If a caffeine withdrawal headache occurs, a teaspoon or two of coffee/black tea can be utilized to decrease symptoms (3 days maximum).
- What to Eat: See your Purification Program Guide and Recipe Guide to get great meal ideas.
- Exercise: Exercise and sweat daily. This should include both aerobic and strength training.
Important: On Day 10, you may add in lean sources of animal protein
- Select lean meat (chicken or fish)
- Servings should be roughly the size and thickness of your palm
- Total servings: 2-4 per day, with 1-2 servings being fish
- Choose organic, free range, antibiotic free, and hormone free, if possible
- No cured, smoked or luncheon meats
- Broil, bake, roast, or poach