Kristan Rutski, LMP and L.Ac.
Licensed Massage Practitioner and Licensed Acupuncturist and Chinese Massage Expert
Kristan successfully helps patients heal from injuries and find relief from chronic pain with acupuncture. To make an appointment call 206-624-3590.
At your first appointment Kristan assesses your condition and prescribes an acupuncture treatment protocol. Acute or new conditions typically resolve within three to six acupuncture treatments. Chronic conditions may require more treatments over time – however Kristan re-evaluates your progress after each treatment to ensure your recovery is as quick as possible. Many patients are amazed at the results they see with acupuncture: it has been used for thousands of years to cure injuries in Asian countries. Today professional athletes use it to treat injuries and optimize performance. Below is a list of injuries acupuncture can treat.
Injuries Acupuncture Can Treat:
Shoulder & Arm:
• Frozen Shoulder
• Shoulder Impingement
• Tendonitis of Supraspinatus or Infraspinatis
• Osteoarthritis/Arthritis in AC Joint
• Rotator Cuff Tear/Injury
• Biceps Tendonitis/ Upper Arm Pain
• Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis
• Golfer’s Elbow/Medial Epicondylitis
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Rheumatoid Arthritis of Wrist, Hand or Fingers
Leg, Knee and Foot:
• I-T Band Syndrome/Iliotibialis
• Patellofemoral Pain/ chondromalacia
• Knee arthritis/Osteoarthritis
• Ligament Sprain in Knee of LCL, MCL or ACL
• Patellar Tendonitis
• Meniscus injury/tear
• Shin Splints
• Achilles Tendonitis & Calf Muscle Strain
• Sprained Ankle
• Plantar Fascitis
• Metatarsal Stress Fracture
• Morton’s Neuroma/Metatarsal Neuroma
• Trigger Toe/Turf Toe/Osteoarthritis of 1st Metatarsal-Phalanges Joint
In addition, the World Health Organization recognizes acupuncture’s effectiveness in treating the following disorders, among others.
• Migraine and other headaches (including tension)
• Soft tissue injury from common injuries, car accidents or trauma
Kristan is credentialed with the following insurance: Preferred Provider with Personal Injury, Aetna, Cigna, First Choice Health Care, Healthways, Lifewise, Premera and United Healthcare. PIP & L&I(massage only) accepted.