As a small downtown Seattle business, we appreciate your continued support and patronage during this unprecedented time. As long as we feel we can serve our patients safely and maintain the safety of our employees (or directed otherwise by government authorities) we are dedicated to staying open and servicing our patients. Our normal hours of Mon-Thurs 7:30am-6pm and Fri 7:30am-5pm remain unchanged. If hours change, we will notify and post changes.
We continue to monitor the recommendations and updates from King County Public Health, the CDC and the State of Washington. We will adhere to their recommendations. Our team has been implementing a number of extra measure and precautions and we will continue to adapt procedures as needed. Below are the extra measures and current government guidance that we are adhering to:
- Screen anyone (patients/staff/vendors) for symptoms of acute respiratory illness (e.g., fever, cough, difficulty breathing) and instruct them not to come into the clinic
- Make sure people can wash their hands with soap and water or sanitizer (sanitizer is in every treatment room and at the front desk)
- Clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces and objects frequently
- Practice elbow bumps or waves instead of shaking hands
- Reduce large numbers of people coming together at the same time – This is inherent in our business already as many practitioners work different days/hours and patients arrive throughout the day and are treated in separate rooms. In the event you have to wait in the reception area for any length of time, please consider sitting or standing three to six feet away from other people
- Have employees stay home when they are sick
Obviously during this unprecedented time, no last-minute cancellation fees will be applied. And if you would like to get on our last-minute cancellation list for massage please call our clinic at 206-624-3590.
Thanks again for you continued support during this time! Call to make your appointments today! We are here!